Sunday, March 6, 2011

HONG KONG

HONG KONG!



Well, I'm pretty sure the 3 of you that are reading this already know that I'm going to China on my mission! I'm getting more and more excited and although I know squat about it I want to share a few pictures to get you all pumped too! I talked to a friend about it and boy will it be an adventure! He said he always taught at random parks, buildings, and even McDonald's! hahaha I guess wherever you can get someone to listen right?  The language is crazy too! I've learned  a few phrases but often forget them. It's all good though haha so here are some bomb pictures of where I'll be spending the next year and a half of my life!!

Hello city and lights! You can't tell me that this is not completely epic.

Don't know what this is but it looks pretty!







Here's some Hong Kong food! I'd be lying if I told you I was excited for the food there. It's ok though, I'll still try everything ;)

um, yum!



Hong Kong's going to rock my world.  But I'm going to rock its too...yeah baby!

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo excited for you. Although, I have to say I am with you with the food, that would be really really tough for me, BUT you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachy roo! That bay? That's where they have dragon boat races! Coolest things of my life! You have to watch some :)I am so so excited for you! I want to come with you and be your companion the whole time! Haha I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will Rock Hong Kong like it's never been rocked before! You will love it and they will love you. Woohoo for seaweed, it kills the taste of fish eggs! ha ha Love ya baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel! I'm excited for your call!!! maybe you'll come back and have yellow fever and marry an asian man.... probably not.

    p.s. valeria told me you had a blog so i found you

    ReplyDelete