Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's take a look at 2010



So I decided to copy many of my fellow friends/bloggers and do an overview of the fabulous year of 2010.  And let me tell ya...it was a good one!



So apparently I never take pictures but this was a trip that Laura, Kelsey and I took to Boston to visit Tara before she moved back to the west coast! Prob one of the best trips EVER. Why might you ask?  Some of these pictures might be able to answer that question.....

we enjoyed the lovely weather, beautiful park, self-timer, and the squirrels


Tara's camera did this really cool self-timer that would take a few pictures in a row.  we became obsessed.



ok if you look closely you'll see our little friend in the background...no not the body by the tree...the thing about to prance on him.


5 dollar fenway franks! almost worth the cost! haha


probably one of my most favorite candid shots.

we are girls. we take jumping pictures.


kels was never born to be a ninja. it's ok, we still love her.


we went on a romantic boston harbor sunset cruise....


I loved this trip because we were able to just roam around the boston town and enjoy being together. it was awesome!



 Now here comes spring and summer. Best semesters ever!!
applebee's kareoke night was a must

ultimate frisbee intramural champions!

amazing ward and super fun activities!

the awesome hike to squaw peak.

my fam went to park city for the fourth and we went bobsledding! ya mahn

we said our farewells to king sky

almost died a couple of times at lake meed.  but it was all worth it of course




We took a trip to Oregon to help move Greg, Aubs, and Ty!



First football game of the season with Spang and Suh Dawg.

we heard about getting free frozen yogurt for a year so we waited in line from 4 pm to 10 am


So halloween came a rollin' and we've been something good every year.  I wasn't sure we would pull it off but boy was I wrong.  Some say they had the best costume of the year but I say theirs was a close second to what you are about to see next.....



There's them beauts! We've got Eunice, Beverly, Dottie, and Marge.

Who's your granny!?  



And we ended the year with a shibang!
Over Christmas break we took an amazing trip to hawaii!

Chig gave her farewell and she's now on her mission! (Cambodia, vietnamese speaking)

kelsey woods got married! (along with brit and tara but i didn't have any pics from that)

2 comments:

  1. Ok awesome recap but seriously....the nija picture. Lets be honest...that picture was meant to go nowhere. But I have to say my favorite is the video we took of you teaching me how to do it. Oh wow, Boston was so much fun! When you and Laura get back from you mission, I am playing an ultimate girl reunion somewhere fun! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rach, i seriously died when i saw that picture of you in your life vest. you are my errythang!

    ReplyDelete