Thursday, March 17, 2011

OOOHH the Madness!

It's that time of year folks...the time when the sun begins to shine, the time when the birds start singing again, the time that my family talks daily only to talk smack to each other about our brackets.  Yep, the madness has officially begun.  My only problem is I went into this competition already feeling less confident. That can never be a good sign.  The results aren't looking swell for me right now but hopefully I'll pull through in the end ;).  It is pretty pathetic that my fake bracket that I messed around on is beating my legit one.  Oh well, it's all fun and games right? Not right.  I'm in it to win it!!!! Ok, not really, but come on, who doesn't like bragging rights? Well, I'm just glad BYU made it through the first round. Well, happy St. Patrick's Day and Merry Madness to you all!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this time of year. But my list is March Madness, Peeps in the store, Cadbury eggs, and my favorite Easter candy (circus peanut bunnies)

    ReplyDelete